Stickskater Stickskater

underrated

This was a really good game. great concept. great animation; physics, tricks were animated really well.

The only think I really had a problem with was 1. the language, you shouldve made an english option or something cus the majority of NG speaks english. and 2. there shouldve have been more of a music choice.

This is a good game :)

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

awsome

this is like.........really good lol. r there only 2 bosses? i dunno cus i only got to the 2nd one this game is really hard but its cool too. awsome graphics and animating. but the controls get kinda confusing after a while. great job. and is it really that bad to crawl through the whole thing? :)

SonicZero The GAME v2 SonicZero The GAME v2

really good

this game was really cool. i liked the whole dodging thing. the graphics were pretty good and this was heck of challenging. (but i still got to the 9th level ^-^) how many levels are there anyways...?. well yeah this is really good.

Codeslacker responds:

Glad you liked it. It has 10 levels.

"Tutorial": 15 seconds "Tutorial": 15 seconds

hehe

that was pretty funny. i put a 0 for grahpics cus...i wasnt sure what to put lol. that really did get me thinking about how many crappy ppl there r in ng :\.......yeah. u should make another one and include more stuff lol. good job.

olaftheblue responds:

Heh, I expected lots of graphic zeros, since I... well, partly because I'm not a very good artist at all, and partly because in this movie I tried doing my best to draw everything as bad as possible. :-) I broke a whole lot of my own rules in this tutorial, but I think it would have been kind of ruined if I broke the "a drawing should never take more than a minute to make" rule.

TTA Game Tribute I TTA Game Tribute I

great job!

i think this is a really good movie. and all the stupid idiots that give it low ratings cus they dont like sticks are...well......stupid idiots. there were only a few of these that i didnt really care for but even so, they were good. good job ^-^

Fable Character Designer Fable Character Designer

lol..

y DO u get hairier? o_O. this makes me want to get fable ^-^. u should make an rpg of this.

Jordaan responds:

Toughness makes you hairier in the game so that was put into this. And im working on basing a few minigames on this flash.

Winfake Winfake

well...q

i guess it was a neat idea.....uh...its kinda cool...

Mini DBZ game Mini DBZ game

pretty good

my speakers were off so i didnt know if theres any sound.....make it mor random if u can i knew were the enemies were gonna come out next. add items and powerups and stuff too. graphics were cool too....

TrueSk8boarding - TheGame TrueSk8boarding - TheGame

well

dont think of me as a looser for saying this but i know hardly any action script so could u like email or IM me the fla file or something? thanx shadow_san2[at]hotmail[dot]com